Wednesday, August 02, 2006

i'm baaaaaack

well it seems that my old blog has gone to the dogs and i cant seem to fix it, and my brother who is a computer fixer by trade refuses to help me, so i must resort to making a completly new blog and start form scratch. i know it will take me some time to get my blog back to the way it was before, oozing with alwsomeness, so bare with me.

now im in Texas with some old friends renewing my country accent and strutting around in a cowboy hat, so i hope to have some pics up on the pcitablog before long. today we went to Galveston and that was pretty cool, accept for the fact that the beaches are dirty. eww. i took ample pics so ill show you what i mean later. dirty dirty beach. no wonder why everyone comes to florida for the beaches.

anyway, its getting close to bedtime, so peace out yall!

3 Comments:

Blogger Levi said...

Whatever...i said make me an admin of your site so i have access to fix it... but NOOOOO! Then i told you to just log in and change your template but I don’t think you even tried that…

8/03/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

actually i did. i completely did it over again and it just made it worse. and all you had to do was walk over to my room. but no, unless you have the power of a TITLE its not good enough for you. :P

8/03/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Usually people can argue at home with no one outside the family circle being the wiser.... But you guys on the other hand, hehe, well... At least it's something for our entertainment.

8/17/2006 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home