Thursday, August 31, 2006

DOWN DOWN Down down......

well, i figured i would beat levi to the punch. i know i cant keep the events of tonight private, at least not for long, so i guess i will just tell yall what happened and join in everyone who is laughing at me. besides what’s funnier than public humiliation?


it all started with lauren. in fact, id like to blame it on her, for my own peace of mind. lauren called me on the phone and we had a nice little discussion, something we don’t do often enough, and afterwards, i placed my phone in to my pants pocket. now it is at this point that i would like to say that the very stupid people responsible for making my pants decided that girls really don’t need pockets, at least not deep ones, and that 1 1/2 square inches of space is perfect for anything we might decided to carry around. so i placed, no squeezed, my phone in to my pocket and went about my business. then, later in the evening, i felt the need to visit the ladys room....and i cant say it any other way....but basically, i flushed my phone down the toilet. i know, i know, how the heck do you flush a PHONE down the TOILET. well im not really sure how it happened but basically i managed to do it. i would just like to point out that i did not drop my phone and then flush, but in fact i flushed and then dropped. im not that stupid. the crazy thing is that the phone actually...went down pipes! go figure. so here a im, really mad cuz now i have to spend my money and buy a new phone and not only that but i have no numbers for anybody or anything. the stress is overwhelming. but one the bright side, levi got a nice laugh. so I guess no one else should be deprived of the privilege. so go ahead…have a nice laugh on me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

to start on a good note, i feel your loss....but wow that's hilarious!

9/02/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Heck yes it would be cool... And it'd be the coolest!

9/05/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

hahaha, you didn't like how Nick said you flush phone down toilets...But then you say that your brother has Gay pants!! Halar!

9/06/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

no...how do i get there???

9/12/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home